What Are Multiple Impeller Mixing Tanks?
Due to tank size, geometry, content viscosity or other special content mixing requirements, some mixing tanks may require multiple mixing impellers. These impellers may be placed at different heights and/or locations around the mixing tank and each impeller can have a different impeller design, independently programmable mixing speed, agitating, and more.
Stainless steel is ideal for these tank applications. Non-oxidizing, easy to clean, easy to sterilize, and available in standard and custom sizes, MixingTanksUSA specializes in stainless steel tanks – it’s all we do. If you need high-quality multi-impeller mixing tanks for your application – one, ten, one hundred or more – we can build them for you.
All mixing Mixing Tank USA multiple impeller mixing tanks are customized to your specifications and manufactured according to the following criteria:
- Size and geometry
- Material viscosity
- 100% sanitary interior welds.
- Ease of cleaning (CIP) for fast and efficient cleaning operations.
- Heating and cooling according to your requirements
- Mixer impeller size, quantity and placement
- Pressurized design up to 15 PSI (1 BAR) or without pressure
- Each impeller can mix with a set speed or variable speed according to your requirements
- Each impeller can mix with impeller motion in one direction or agitating according to your requirements
- Carbonation or infusion according to your requirements
Multiple Impeller MTUSA Mixing Tanks
Mixing Tanks USA Multiple Impeller Mixing Tanks
All Mixing Tank USA multiple impeller mixing tanks are:
- Manufactured from high-grade, heavy-duty hot forged American made 304 and 316 stainless steel sheets
- Cold-rolled and hand-welded in our state-of-the-art factory in Portland, Oregon USA
- Pressure tested and passed through continuous quality control measures
- Delivered with a three-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Below is the basic mixing tank design produced by Mixing Tanks USA. Multple impellers can be added as required, Contact us and we’ll help you analyze your needs to produce tanks perfect for your application. We provide solutions!
Mixing Tank USA Mixing Tanks
Mixing Tanks USA Basic Mixing Tanks
Plus, if you need a special multiple impeller mixing tank, don’t be afraid to ask. Our engineers, designers and master craftsmen are completely up to the challenge. No matter what you require you will not find higher quality stainless steel tanks or a better team to build them than Mixing Tanks USA.
And supplying you with the best stainless steel mixing and storage tanks is just the start. We then support your business as it grows and changes. We are your partner for the long haul. So, become a Mixing Tanks USA client and you can experience our industry-leading support and success year after year.
MixingTanksUSA is a business unit of Portland Kettle Works (“PKW”). Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 to build the highest quality stainless steel brewing and beverage equipment applications. Since then we have built and installed hundreds of state-of-the-art craft breweries and thousands of mixing and storage tanks worldwide. We’ve now expanded into producing the highest-quality mixing and storage tanks for a variety of applications. If you need high-quality stainless steel mixing and storage tanks for conventional or custom applications, contact us and we can help you, too. And if you’re interested in the world’s best stainless steel craft beer and beverage brewing equipment, Made in the USA, click here to visit Portland Kettle Works official brewing equipment website.