The BoochMaster KB-135 kombucha brewing system is a compact all-in-one steeping and fermentation system for kombucha brewing.
The BoochMaster KB-135 base system produces 135 liters / 35 gallons per week. Upgrades and accessories can be added to the base system to expand capacity to 3,800 liters / 1,000 gallons per week.
PKW BoochMaster KB-135 Kombucha Brewery is the world’s first expandable professional brewing system engineered specifically for kombucha brewing. It is the culmination of a) deep research into the requirements of small, local Kombucha craft brewers and b) our experience producing hundreds of brewhouses for the commercial craft beer industry since 2011.
PKW’s large brewing systems have become the industry standard, and they are used to innovate recipes and deliver repeatable results for award-winning breweries, large and small, worldwide. Now we’re using that experience to bring efficient, effective kombucha brewing to thousands of boutique kombucha breweries at a never before seen low cost.
PKW KB-135 Boochmaster Kombucha Brewing System
KB-135 BoochMaster Kombucha Brewery
The BoochMaster KB-135 brings “big system” features to boutique kombucha brewing. Now even the smallest kombucha brewers can produce batch after batch of great kombucha while taking advantage of state of the art production features including:
- Precise, highly-efficient, and intuitive operation
- State-of-the-art HMI (Human Machine Interface) controls for precise control.
- Optional agitation mixer on all steeping tanks
- Onboard modulating pump(s) engineered to perform over the long haul with minimal maintenance
- Floor level height platform – no decks or manways required
- Skid-mounted design for ease of installation
- Modular, expandable design
- Both 1 and 2-vessel systems
- Integrated clean-in-place (CIP) sanitary facilities in every tank (requires 3.5BBL or larger tank.
- Precise HMI volume, flow, and temperature controls reduce drift and allow for repeatable recipe performance
- Optional pH detection and control allows the brewer to automate pH regulation during fermentation
- A range of production capacities, scalable to the size of your business
Included with all Mixing Tank USA products are:
- A 3-year warranty
- American made quality
- Flexible shipment and installation options
- Peace of Mind that you are buying the best product from an industry leader and trusted OEM Partner.
KB-135 BoochMaster Kombucha Brewery Specifications
Boochmaster KB-135 Kombucha Brewery Spec Sheet
And if you require custom brewing or storage tanks for your kombucha brewing operation, please give us a call. We are masters of process engineering, and our highly skilled craftsmen have manufactured stainless steel tanks of all kinds and sizes for multiple industries. Regardless of your needs, you will not find higher quality equipment than the tanks manufactured by Mixing Tanks USA.
And supplying you with the best stainless steel mixing and storage tanks is just the start. We then support your business as it grows and changes. We are your partner for the long haul. So, become a Mixing Tanks USA client and you can experience our industry-leading support and success year after year.
MixingTanksUSA is a business unit of Portland Kettle Works (“PKW”). Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 to build the highest quality stainless steel brewing and beverage equipment applications. Since then we have built and installed over 375 breweries and thousands of mixing and storage tanks worldwide. We’ve now expanded into producing the highest quality mixing and storage tanks for a variety of applications. If you need high-quality stainless steel mixing and storage tanks for conventional or custom applications, contact us and we can help you, too. And if you’re interested in the world’s best stainless steel craft beer and beverage brewing equipment, Made in the USA, click here to visit Portland Kettle Works official brewing equipment website. In addition, if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit Portland Kettle Works Spanish language site.